Flu vaccinations 2021/2022 are available between September and February. Please contact us to book your appointment with us.
Those eligible for free NHS influenza vaccination are:
- all children aged 2 to 15 (but not 16 years or older) on 31 August 2021*
- those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical groups*
- pregnant women
- those aged 50 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff employed by: a registered residential care or nursing home, registered domiciliary care provider, a voluntary managed hospice provider, Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
You don't need a GP referral or GP permission to have a free flu jab in pharmacy.
If you fall outside of the eligibility group you can still choose to get vaccinated against flu and help prevent this debilitating infection from spoiling your winter. We can provide the flu jab for you at a small cost. Please contact us for further information.
* Please note: we are not offering vaccination for children.