Flu vaccination service
Flu vaccinations are available between September and March.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- Are 65 years of age or over (until March 2023)
- Are pregnant
- Have certain medical conditions
- Are very overweight
- Are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- Receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- Are a front-line health and social care worker. It is your employer's responsibility to arrange vaccination for you
You don't need a GP referral or GP permission to have a free flu jab in pharmacy.
If you fall outside of the eligibility group you can still choose to get vaccinated against flu and help prevent this debilitating infection from spoiling your winter. We can provide the flu jab for you at a small cost.
Covid Vaccination Service
We have been offering Covid-19 vaccinations since May 2021. We would like to thank to the pharmacy team, volunteers and all pharmacist and vaccinators for the huge effort during the past few months. At the moment, we are only vaccinating to over 18 years of age.
We are currently running walk-in vaccine clinics every Wednesday from 9.00 to 17.00, and we will opening Thursdays clinics very soon as we have already started with the 4th dose to over 75 years of age.