Please click here to fill in our new survey online. Many thanks for your help.
All pharmacies are required to conduct an annual community pharmacy patient questionnaire. The questionnaire allows patients to provide valuable feedback to community pharmacies on NHS essential or advanced services they provide.
Due to the contribution of the pharmacy workforce to the COVID-19 vaccination programme, PSNC has reached agreement with NHS England and NHS Improvement and the Department of Health and Social Care that contractors will not be required to complete the Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire for 2020/2021 & 2021/2022. Our last questionnaire was in 2019/2020 (please read below).
We have had excellent feedback this year. The satisfaction rate is 100% (very good & excellent) with 89% of our customers rating the pharmacy and its staff, the shop and the service provided as EXCELLENT.
The full result of our recent customer survey (April 2019 - March 2020) can be downloaded here.
We are very grateful for the extremely positive feedback we received from our customers:
- "First class service - don't see how it could be improved. It has a very good reputation that people talk about"
- "Staff always very nice and dog treats for my furry one too."
- "Really helpful when needed"
- "Flu jab service excellent. Although not used some services mentioned in questionnaire (stop smoking). I would have no hesitation in asking if needed in future"
- "Always recommend this pharmacy"
- "All the staff are friendly and always have a smile."
- "Always a very helpful and happy environment. Very satisfied with the service for the last few years"
- "Best pharmacy in Colchester area"
- "I don't use any other chemist. This is the best by a long way."
- "Its good like it is"
- "If I cannot get to the shop they will deliver medication to me"
- "No improvement needed"
- "Keep on doing what you are doing"
- "Always very helpful staff and service"