Actico is a cohesive inelastic compression bandage system. Actico is applied at 100% full stretch for accurate and easy simple spiral application – reducing the risk of over compression. A Randomised Controlled Trial showed Actico is as effective as 4L at healing ulcers in both mobile and immobile patients. Actico can be applied up to the knee or as a full leg bandage as required.
- Non slip so Actico requires fewer re-applications.
- Patients can usually wear their normal footwear.
- Suitable for leg ulcers with or without oedema.
- Effective for mobile and immobile patients
- Actico can treat the majority of limb shapes
- Ideal for oedema or exudate reduction prior to ongoing healing with a hosiery kit
Indications for use:
- Venous leg ulcers with and without chronic oedema
- Chronic oedema and lymphoedema
- Mobile and immobile patients
- ABPI >0.8 - 1.3 Actico® compression therapy can be applied. If ABPI is >1.3 further investigation may be required before Actico® is applied (please refer to local guidelines).
Product Information Leaflet