Kerraheel Foam Dressing 12x20cm - Box of 5
A sterile, non adhesive hydrocellular heel dressing consisting of a polyurethane foam wound contact surface with high absorption capacity and a vapour permeable, water and bacteria resistant polyurethane outer layer.
- For low to moderately exuding wounds on the heel
- Maintains a moist environment to enhance the healing process
- Shaped to be easy to secure and comfortable for the patient
- Absorbs more fluid to help reduce dressing changes
- Can also be used to prevent skin breakdown on the heel
- May be held in place using bandaging