Tegaderm - Silicone Foam
- Significantly longer wear time than the global leading competitive silicone foam dressing* while being gentle to the skin, which may save time and money on unscheduled dressing changes
- Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping to minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time
- Unique multi-layer design that absorbs and evaporates moisture to help reduce the potential for skin maceration
- Patented spoke delivery system enables easy application in challenging locations like the sacrum, for a more positive clinician experience
- Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses – in vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Dressing is a gentle, comfortable way to manage high to low exudating wounds. This highly absorbent, repositionable silicone foam dressing stays securely in place yet removes gently, making it ideal for fragile skin.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Dresssings feature 3M's innovative silicone adhesive technology, providing an optimal balance of strong and gentle, making them an excellent choice for wound management and pressure ulcer/injury prevention programs.